Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shopping Bag Birthday Cake


We created this cake last month for a client's moms 60th birthday. She gave us a lot of ideas to work with which we took and turned into one fun cake! Shopping is at the top of the birthday girls list but shes also loves Christmas, lobster, hummingbirds, and playing cards. Her favorite color? Red of course! On the inside is Champagne cake and filling.

We love to hear from our clients and received these very kind words from Jeni about her moms cake:

I wanted to tell you that the cake was sooo perfect. Everyone wanted to know who made it and my mom was floored and still talks about it all the time. Thank you so much for going above and beyond- it was truly the highlight of the event. I appreciate your high standard of service and craftsmanship and only wish more people did business the way you do. My highest accolades for your work!!! I will use you anytime I am doing business in the area, only next time I will give you ample notice so you don't have to make last minute accommodations again- I will always remember that, and I am so appreciative! Thank You So Very Much, Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment